- Call For Price
Remanufactured Allison Transmissions
Rebuilding and remanufacturing are two different procedures. Rebuilding is a process of repairing or replacement of internal transmission failed parts. At RTS we fully REMANUFACTURE every transmission to meet the Federal Trade Commission guidelines. To meet these guidelines we replace all non-serviceable parts, perform engineering updates, and test every remanufactured transmission with computer controlled dynamometer to insure maximum durability for proper transmission operation.
• The remanufacturing process starts by carefully disassembling the transmission for cleaning and inspection.
• All non-electronic parts are cleaned in a high pressure aqueous spray cabinet and ultrasonic cleaning machines using environmentally safe chemicals. All electronic components are carefully hand cleaned and tested for optimum performance.
• Quality control inspection of all parts are accomplished using factory trained root cause analysis procedures.
• Transmission assembly is completed by experienced Allison factory trained technicians documenting all measurements.
• All valve bodies are upgraded and calibrated to proper shift points and tested on an Allison approved valve body test stand.
• Our trained technicians assemble all transmissions to current remanufacturing service standards using OEM updates.
• All remanufactured transmissions are tested on commercial dynamometers for functional performance using Allison transmission testing standards.
• Transmissions are completely painted and identified with a new name plate. Each remanufactured transmission is delivered with an installation instruction guide that aids in proper installation to ensure an extended service life.
• Our cutting edge technology in remanufacturing along with thirty plus years of Allison product knowledge and experience, results in a remanufactured transmission that performs like a new transmission.
We Support Your Fleet!
Reliable Transmission Service (RTS), a full service Allison Dealer develops a "custom program" to match the Allison transmission support needed for your fleet. By offering a variety of customer driven services and products, you use as much or as little of our services as needed to successfully meet your fleet's requirement. The following is a brief overview of the products and services that are available...
TRANSMISSIONS – RTS has a large inventory of remanufactured Allison Transmissions that exceed the standard remanufacturing requirements of Allison. Product improvement updates are an added benefit to using an RTS remanufactured transmission. If value and vehicle uptime is important to you, our transmissions will perform for you.
SERVICE – From changing fluid to replacement of an inoperable transmission, RTS will keep your fleet running with expertly trained technicians at one of our facilities or at your location.
WARRANTY – At our authorized Allison service centers all Allison Factory Warranty repairs are performed no charge for defects in Allison products. RTS can also perform warranty repairs at your location by our trained technicians.
GENUINE ALLISON OEM PARTS – RTS has the parts needed to keep your fleet operating with minimal downtime and with maximum service life. From Allison maintenance parts to electronic control components, they are always available at RTS.
TRAINING – Knowledge is wisdom. Having a staff of employees that are knowledgeable about how to operate, maintain, and repair expensive vehicles is important to productivity and long service life of these vehicles. RTS makes available on-site training for your drivers, and maintenance staff. Our training programs are customized to fit your specific fleet's operating requirements. The outcome is measured in confindent and knowledgable staff that can produce increased vehcile up time, increased driver productivity, and reduced maintenance and operating cost. Wisdom is priceless!
SUPPORT – RTS has support available at any time to keep your vehicle in operation. For assistance, and to keep your business moving, contact us!
TELMA ELECTROMAGNETIC RETARDERS – We are an authorized Telma Retarder Dealer. Telma frictionless braking systems are the leader in secondary braking systems. Financial savings from normal brake wear can be recognized when you retrofit or install a Telma on a new vehicle. Increased vehicle safety is valued and needed feature.
AIR TO AIR COOLERS – Antifreeze getting into your transmission, or your engine overheating, can cause a catastrophic transmission failure. Protect your investment by having RTS install a remote transmission oil cooler on your vehicle today.
Tampa, FL - 813-677-8883 • Jacksonville, FL - 904-378-1703
Mobile, AL - 251-260-8510 • Atlanta, GA - 404-361-8033
New Orleans, LA - 985-200-0400 • Houston, TX - 713-742-9633
South Indianapolis, IN - 317-889-8130