- Call For Price
- 20Yd - 35Yd
|Size||20 Yd - 35 Yd|
SEEK AND DESTROY
K-PAC's neat, clean appearance, in both the rear loading model and the front loading model, blends attractively with its surroundings.
THE KP2SC FROM K-PAC PROVIDES FEATURES ONLY AVAILABLE FROM AN INDUSTRY LEADER LIKE SCRANTON MANUFACTURING/K-PAC.
- Clear chamber opening of 41" x 68" is industry largest to prevent "bridging."
- Full 14" ram penetration outperforms competitive models.
- 46.5" feed height eases ground level loading.
- Guided and supported ram with easily replaceable guide shoes increases structural life and reduces maintenance costs.
- “NoShok” system eliminates limit switches (80% of service calls) and improves hydraulic life. KPAC was one of the first equipment manufacturers to introduce this technology.
- .38" High Strength floor is 52% thicker and 300% stronger than competitive guided ram compactors.
- Wider ground rollers improve pavement life over competition.
- Three-part epoxy-based paint with UHV inhibitors exceed industry standards.
- Adjustable massive cast iron door hinges and strongest structural design insure door rigidity to provide liquid integrity.
- Full door seal of closed cell neoprene (as used in nuclear submarines) provides superior sealing and outlasts competitive seals.
- All units are water tested for liquid integrity before shipment from K-PAC.
- Self-cleaning compactor sump (sub-floor) to prevent debris buildup behind ram.
|Ram Face||53"W x 46"H|
|Clear Top Opening||41" x 68"|
|Packing Force Normal||40,250 lbs.|
|Packing Force Max.||45,700 lbs.|
|Packing Pressure Normal||1,850 PSI|
|Packing Pressure Max.||2,100 PSI|
|Floor||.38 AR Plate|
|Compactor Sides||.25 Plate|
|Ram Top||.38 Plate|
|Ram Face||.25 Plate|
Standard Power Pack
|Power Pack||10 HP T.E.F.C. / 3 Phase 230/460 Volt 60 Hertz|
|Hydraulic Pump||12 GPM|
|Cylinders||2 - 4" x 37" Diagonal|
|Cycle Time||34 Seconds|
Click HERE to Download Brochure and Specs
Contact us for Pricing!